Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My birthday part 2


The Ranger game was Thursday..so Friday Jeffrey & I got up & drove over to Southlake to do some tax free shopping. We mainly got Kinley some cute clothes for the fall & ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. After that we went over to Grapevine & went strolling down Main St..one of my favorite places to go!
Later that afternoon PawPaw & Gi brought Kinley up to meet us & we went to Dave & Busters in south Arlington/Mansfield area.
Kinley had a lot of fun & it was her last big outting until school started!
I also ran into an old best friend of mine there & I DIDNT GET A PICTURE! Such a BUMMER.
But here are some pictures of D&B~Kinley got tons of prizes!


She was the skee ball champion :)
Watching Daddy play guitar hero




5 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh how fun! We love Dave and Busters.

Mandi said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Ya'll look so happy :)

Unknown said...

What a nice birthday celebration!

Miranda said...

Im glad that you had a good time for your birthday. I love the 1st picture of Kinley. She looks like she is having a blast! And i love her little pink shoes. Too Cute!

Kathy said...

How fun!! I've never been to a Dave & Buster's....gotta put it on the list.