Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Thanksgiving...

Just thought I would write about all the things I am thankful for. Some are the norm..some aren't :) Either way~I am thankful for everything that makes my life complete, I am one happy girl.

I am most thankful for:


JEFFREY
He is everything to me & I am so happy with him. He is the best husband & daddy any girl could ask for. I am thankful for him each & every day!

KINLEY
This girl definitely has my heart. She is the reason I wake up in the mornings (& no not just bc she is crying!!)
I never knew I could love anyone this much. She is the definition of JOY!


MY FAMILY
I wouldn' t be who I am today if it wasn't for my sweet family..including my in-laws :) I love each & every member of my family & wouldn't trade them for anything (well sometimes..)!!
:)

MY FRIENDS
The true meaning of LAUGHTER comes from my friends ;-) I love em all just the way they are! And thank goodness they love me for who I am!!
I have some great memories with them & look forward to making more!

MY JOB
I am very thankful for my great job..especially in these hard economic times.
I have a great boss & co-workers that make life a little easier.

MOVIES
There is nothing better than snuggling up on the couch or having a date night @ the theater w/ my honey. We LOVE movies..funny, scary, dramatic, romantic..they are all welcome in our house! We have more movie quotes memorized than anyone we know! In fact, it's almost time for some quality Christmas time with the Griswold's!!


SHOES
(And just shopping in general)
What girl can resist a cute pair of shoes!? If I could just win the lotto..imagine the SHOES I would have in my closet :) Makes me smile just thinking about it! I am thankful for whoever the first girly shoemaker was! Kudos to you!


What are you thankful for?

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Well..... I am wondering where my picture is in this post! Oh and you kind of stole my post. Now i will have to come up with something different

~Shelly~ said...

Duh, u qualify under the FAMILY part... :)
So what~do it anyway :)

Unknown said...

What a great idea for a post! I am thankful for Christ, my wonderful husband, my loving family, fabulous friends (like Shelly!), my job and my cozy home!

~Shelly~ said...

ur cozy home- haha i love it! its real cozy now, huh!?

Mindy said...

We love to have game night and since u guys love movies ... go get Pass the Popcorn from Target SOOOOOO much fun to play :)

Unknown said...

Yes- cozy is the politically correct term:-) LOL

Delores said...

Oh wow; now I need a kleenex.

What a sweet posting. I am very thankful for a wonderful daughter-in-law, two great kids, three wonderful grandchildren, a very kind and thoughtful husband, my extended family, and a job that I love to come to each day!