Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday!

This is what 4am on black friday looks like...

Me..I can get up to shop!

Jeffrey... Not so much!


Yes, I am a black friday shopper..the more people, THE BETTER! It is tradition & it brings in the Christmas spirit for me :)
We started at Tarjay. Got there at 4:20am & stood in the longest line ever until 5am in the freezing cold. But I got my camera I wanted & a few other things. Then we went to Old Navy & got some good deals. We stood in the checkout line for almost an hour tho..that was pretty harsh! Then we went to get Jeffrey's computer he wanted which was why he got up & went with me in the 1st place! After that he went home & my sis met me at Toys R Us. I spent the rest of my money there on Kinley's Christmas gifts! So even tho my shopping trip was cut short, I still had a blast & that is all that matters :) Hope everyone enjoyed their black friday too!

8 comments:

Miranda said...

CUT SHORT? IT WAS 10:00 WHAT WAS CUT SHORT ABOUT IT? I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUT OF MOOLA????

Kathy said...

You go girl! I've never been black Friday shopping. I'm skeered. Too many people for me! I'd love to score some good deals though. Maybe one day I'll get brave enough...

Heather said...

Not only are you way too happy to elbow someone in the face for the last of whatever it is that you want(thats all I can imagine when I think of black friday)…you went the extra mile to do your hair, make-up and jewelry. If I ever get the nerve to go out THAT early on Black Friday, you better believe the only maintenance I will do is brush my teeth…You’re hard core Shelly!!!

lots of love said...

Oh yes black friday shopping is awesome. I even went after Rylie was born with her all bundled up & covered in her carseat! lol

~Shelly~ said...

yes thats why it was cut short..bc i ran out of moola!

haha i cant go ANYWHERE w/o my makeup on, id be too embarassed and that would be the day i saw EVERYONE i knew! Plus we had lunch plans w/ some of my sisters friends! So I couldnt be lookin all nasty!

Mindy said...

Ha ha! I went to Compass, got Linz lots of cute jewelry for Christmas...Sports Authority, THE CRAFT GALLERY, which I cannot come home and NOT go there! Im so sad that Bath Junkie closed :( that was my store. But since I had my new little man with me we took it easy....surprisingly they didnt say a word when he joined us for lunch on the patio of On The Border! When those fajitas came out he started SINGIN! LOL!!! Sorry I didnt come by...I didnt know I was getting him, my sweetie surprised me :) I would DIE if he an accident in Teatle's gorgeous house. He's potty training well tho and Woody loves him!

~Shelly~ said...

I wanted to go to Compass but didnt go. I love that store!!!!!!!
I didnt know BJ closed. I never went there tho lol!
I was looking for u at Toys r us this year hehehehe!!

Ape said...

haha jeff's face is hiliarious! Brett went with us to toys r us that night @ 10:45, COMPLAINED the entire time! Esp after I spent $200 haha