Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!


Meet the cutest lil Cookie Monster in Waco!
Kinley loved her costume & said "IM A PRINCESS" when I put it on her :)
I was very pleased with how it turned out (& nope I didn't make it).
We had one busy night~started out trick or treating around our neighborhood with Cammy & her family, her brother & his little girl & Jessika brought Skye over for a stroll!
Then we loaded up & went over to Jeff's cousins house (Gary & Karen). They had lots of goodies
for the kids but we couldn't stay long bc we had to head out to my mom's house for more trick or treating! Kinley had BLAST but man was she worn out! She took a 3 hr nap today & that is very rare! Enjoy the pics :)



Off we go!

Baby Skye!

THIS is all she wanted to do all night!
Khloee, The Twins, Kinley, Dylan & Emily

Karen with the magician & cookie monster
We went to Nana's & rang the doorbell to surprise them!
Auntie M & Kinley
More trick or treating
The Cookie Monster sharing her cookies w/ PaPa!



4 comments:

Heather said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love having my rough and tough boy...but I would love to have a girl for reasons like that!! Good job Momma!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest little cookie monster I have ever seen!

Nana said...

We had so much fun with her Halloween night! I think she was really a big hit with everyone that opened their door!! All the kidos looked cute!

You did a great job picking out her costume, Mamaw & Papaw would have loved to see her!!

PaPa said...

She sure had a good Halloween!! And PaPa got to share in the treats..