Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blast from the past!

We have been scanning/uploading alot of old pictures of our high school days..it has been a crazy couple of nights! Brings back a ton of memories..some good~some bad!! High school was so weird for me- lots of drama but it is where I met my sweetheart :)
I had to post these prom pictures. I wish I could say I had some weird, crazy mullet hair, metallic dress issues but I don't! Glad I grew up when I did :)
Enjoy!

Junior Prom (2000)

This was me on any given night..

Me & my bestie~ Camms

Both had some fake smiles goin on..I think we were mumbling under our breath "TAKE THE PICTURE!!"

My long time friend Ande..


Senior Prom (2001)
I had to take my shoes off for the picture..someone is super tall w/ heels on. Or someone is just really short..either way you want to look at it :)


Anyone else have any 'throwback' pictures they would like to share with the world?
I'm SURE there will be many more of these to come..even older ones!




7 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh I LOVE looking at old pictures! These are so cute of ya'll. Jeffrey looks like a baby! 2001 is when I met you..can you believe it has been so long since the good 'ol days of AC Hell? ;)

Gosh we had fun back then!!

Miranda said...

I want to see some throwbacks of me and you. You need to email me some.

~Shelly~ said...

I am going to get some from moms house. I dont have ANY of us at home..

Ape said...

hahaha i love it

Unknown said...

So cute! Pictures are so much fun. And so pretty, of course!

Cara said...

Very cute! I don't dare post mine from high school. :) lol!

Anonymous said...

Ok thats it! I am getting my scanner up and running tonight and Im gonna post some pics now!