Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm a big kid now!


We made the decision to move Kinley to a toddler bed.
Her crib only converts to a full size so we had to go get her one at Toys R Us.
I was actually pretty sad to see her crib taken apart! I'm sure you can understand why so I won't get into that or I will cry again!
Kinley is growing up before our eyes & she is more independent now than ever. She has always been our independent little girl but it seems to be much more apparent these days.

She helped her Daddy take it down & I stood behind the camera & cried lol just kiddin!


Time to put together the new bed..

It actually matches her furniture PERFECTLY!
In the middle of getting it put together, Kinley & I ran to the store to get some more pull ups & when we came back~VOILA!
Her new bed all put together!



She immediately jumped all over it!

One happy girl!
Ready to get to bed!


She has done so wonderful with the transition. She has always been very good about changes. She left her bottles in the dust when she was 10 months old & left her paci in the dust when she was 21 months old & never looked back. Even when she wakes up in the mornings she waits for one of us to come in there and 'get her out of bed!'
Next thing I know she will be 18 & moving out :/

Thanks Nana & PaPa for the new bedding, we love it!


5 comments:

Miranda said...

I cant believe she is not a baby any more. Auntie M is so proud of her for doing such a good job in her new bed.

Delores said...

Very cute bedding! She is getting too big too fast!

lots of love said...

Aw what a cute bed & bedding! Glad she's doing so well in it & now she's safer than climbing outta her crib!!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Cute Bed!! Kendall's bed is similar, just off white. I always wondered what it look like converted, just couldn't picture it! Super cute!! But, I'm not that Brave yet! Kendall would be getting out of bed all the time, if we converted hers!

Brandi Burden said...

Aww...she is a big girl now! Its so exciting and sad at the same time! :(