Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas at Nana's


After Aunt Weezer's we loaded everything up & went to my mom's house. She was still cookin when we got there so we hung out a little bit with everyone. I'm so glad both our families live here for the most part, otherwise we would go crazy at Christmas as many others do (including my sisters-ha)! Again..Kinley got way too much & she really enjoyed opening everything this year.

Nana doing what she does best...

Uncle Jeff coloring w/ Kinners
Papa entertained the kiddos.. "Get out of Papa's candy!!!"
Sweet Camryn eating her Christmas lunch!

Mmmm my fav..Praline Sweet Potatoes..


Trying to get a picture..

Spencer helping Kinley open her gifts!

Loved her Elmo shirt!

Even got a Dora helmet!

I drew my mom's name & she really wanted a toaster.. so that's what I got her!

Nana & Papa got the kids a new swing set like ours for their house.
Jeffrey helped Papa put it together in time for Christmas

Auntie M & Uncle Jeff

My parents with their new grill! Better learn how to use it PaPa!!!

I think this will be our Christmas card for 2010...
And this will be my sisters..


And this will be Jeremy's... uhhhh

*Merry Christmas*

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I think we had wwaaayyy to much fun with that bow! HA.. I have acute post coming with the pictures of the 3 santas helpers, as well as papas candy =) Just so you know im not STEALING your pictures or Ideas.... Im just behind

~Shelly~ said...

I just steal yours bc they are good & I like them ;-)

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

It looks like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!! Cute pics with the red bow! It Looks like you have a fun family! Kendall got the same Elmo shirt this year too. It will be perfect for V-day with all the cute hearts!!

Happy New Year!!