Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!

Kinley ended up in bed with us at 5am this morning. I think she must have hit her lip on her bed & hurt herself & she wouldn't go back to sleep. Anyway she woke us up at 8:15 saying "Happy Valentine's Day!" She is so smart & has been the sweetest thing all morning. I took her to get a Valentine donut & chocolate milk this morn..she devoured it! Glad her appetite is back!



Our sweet girl!


We are going to see Elmo Live today at 4:30~so I will be posting pictures of that later on!




4 comments:

Miranda said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SWEET GIRL. I LOVE YOU

Ape said...

awe she looks so cute and happy eating her donut!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY KINNERS!!! Have fun @ Elmo, can't wait to see pics

Laura Marchant said...

I think I want a donut now!

Brandi Burden said...

I hope you all had a great Valentines Day! Wow Payton would love to see Elmo live! Can't wait to hear how it went! =)