Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl

We were so excited that our boys made it to the BIG GAME! We knew it was going to be a battle but the Saints somehow got the best of us. We didn't bring our A game & the refs didn't help us either. We all saw it tho~but I am ok, I will survive! We win some, we lose some! This loss just happened to be the MOST important game of the year. I'm not bitter.... :) Still proud of my boys for being the best team in the AFC & making it to the Super Bowl!



Our little Colts family
(this was one day that Kinley felt a little better- but she has since done a 360)
She was saying "TOUCHDOWN!!!"
I made her this shirt & bought her bows from an ETSY shop.

Jeffrey still proud of his boy, Dallas Clark
HOW SAD!!


We'll be back with next season a vengeance!!!




3 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

haha These pictures crack me up!! I can't believe how big Miss Kinley is getting. LOVE the shirt and bows!! =)

Nana said...

All three of you were cute, espically Kinley with her Colts shirt and bows! Sorry they lost.

Ape said...

i love how cute you all 3 look, sorry the colts didn't win!! I picked the saints just because they were the under dog but i really thought yall were going to win! Yall will be back though Im confident in that :)