Monday, February 8, 2010

Sick girl

We have had a sick girl on our hands since Friday evening.
The day didn't exactly start out great to begin with.. she got bit at school for the 1st time and so after I picked her up I thought I would surprise her with a trip to Coldstone with Nana & Papa.
She got cotton candy ice cream ..ate all of it & some of Papa's chocolate ice cream.
She acted fine while we were there but as soon as we got home..she threw it all up in her playroom..it really was a sea of blue!
She didn't feel good on Saturday & was having some pretty bad diapers. And then early Sunday morning around 3:30am she started throwing up again until about 9:15am. Today she still stayed home from school & barely even got off the couch. Hasn't even eaten much of anything since Friday at lunch.
Im hoping she feels better tomorrow & also hoping that we don't get it as well.
I hate it when my baby girl is sick :( This is her first real stomach virus.


Her & Papa at Coldstone
Me & my girl

This was her on Sunday evening..laying on a warm-fresh out of the dryer load of towels! Poor baby :(

Trying to stomach some crackers

I'm hoping she feels better by this weekend~birthday party & ELMO!




5 comments:

Delores said...

I hate it when she's sick

Mindy said...

Poor baby :( Kaleigh had a stomach virus too Sunday night and stayed home from schol yesterday. Thank goodness we bought a carpet a shampoo er....couldnt live with out it. They can never make it to the bathroom :(

lots of love said...

Oh I thought Elmo was last weekend for yall! Glad she hasnt missed that! Hope she feels better soon!

Cara said...

Awww! It's so hard when they're sick. :(

Nana said...

Papa and me knew she didn't feel good Thursday.Guess that was the beginning of it. It's been 7 days now, although the past couple, her stomach seems better and the fever started! Poor baby girl.