Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poor Kinners



Just an update on Kinners. .
She seemed to be feeling alot better today. But towards the end of the night she started running fever & had a stuffy nose. She was in a terrible mood & finally just fell asleep on the couch while we ate dinner. I gave her some Motrin when she woke up & she is feeling a little better now. I'm sure when the meds wear off it will spike back up again. I just hope it's not her ears again.
If it's not one thing it's DEFINATLEY another with her. Please just say a prayer or two for our sweetie.. she just can't shake the sicknesses right now.


5 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh girl this was me last week. If it is anything like what my little guy had it is hell. I am so sorry. It was some new virus that even our pediatrician didn't know about. Hence why we ended up at the ER, tons of lab tests and doctor visits. I hope she starts feeling better soon. He was sick for 5 days and the highest his temp hit was 104.7. With tylenol and motrin it still lingered around 102. Ugh! I am praying right now!

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you both!

Birkes to the 4th Power said...

I will DEFINITELY pray for you guys!! Y'all have had such a tough year this year with Kinley and all the bugs she catches from daycare. Dylan was the same way her 1st year in daycare. I hope y'all ALL get well and no one else gets sick for a VERY long time :)

Nana said...

Got to get this baby well! Hate seeing her feel so bad.

Mandi said...

I hope she feels better soon :( This weather doesn't help anything!