Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! It was packed full of things!
Saturday we headed up to the Ft. Worth Zoo for a day of fun! We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather & Miss Kinley had a ball. Later that night we took her to Dave & Busters to play some games.
Sunday we met my parents for lunch at Chuy's for mom's day :) My favorite place (next to El Con of course)!
Later on we headed out to Jeffrey's parents and had a fun cook out & let the kiddos play together while the adults got in some good laughs :P
I had a good Mother's Day & I hope all the other moms out there did too!


Kinley's gift to me! Her handprint poem & photo album
Us @ the zoo






Me & my mama!

My gifts..a pretty frame & a pink & white bible :)


Thank you Kinley Renee for being "mommy's big girl". You have changed my life so much over the past 2 1/2 years! I love you more than life itself & can't wait for more Mother's Days to come. You are everything to me :)


3 comments:

Miranda said...

I have that same bible only where yours is pink mine is brown and where your is white mine is pink!
Im glad that you had a good Mothers Day. I just wish we could have been there to celebrate!

~Shelly~ said...

Really? Since I couldnt find my Bible Jeffrey got me a new one so I can now go back to Sunday School :)

Laura Marchant said...

Our weekend was packed too but wasn't it great! Cute pictures!