Monday, May 17, 2010

Splish Splash!


Kinley got to enjoy her little pool for a few minutes yesterday & she had a blast!
First time this year to suit up & enjoy some sun :)
I say a few minutes because it clouded up all the sudden & got real dark. So we packed it up & came back inside lol!
She was such a cutie though & loved her new swimsuit!


I just LOVE this picture...

There's her real smile :)



Splish splash!!
I had to get in on the action too...


Can't wait for more sunny days ahead!


3 comments:

Nana said...

FINALLY----A real smile!! She looks so cute in her swim suit and matching hat! Let the fun begin!!

Unknown said...

I love the swimsuit and hat! She looks so precious!!

Ape said...

her swimsuit is so adorable!! Oh and I SOOOO think you should wear that hat to sea world to block the sun out haha