Thursday, May 27, 2010

9 years

I know I have already done a Blast From the Past post but I just have to post more pictures from High School bc this month marks 9 YEARS that we have been out of school. I seriously can't believe next year is our 10 year reunion. I remember thinking our reunion would be SO far away when I was still in school and that I probably would NOT attend. It went by faster than I ever thought possible!!
But I have to say~thanks to Facebook I will attend the reunion next year! Sounds silly but I have talked to so many classmates on there that I didn't even talk to in school. So I think that makes it not so weird. I'm actually looking forward to it!
So many things have happened in these past 9 years. We started dating 11 YEARS ago this July & we got married 5 years ago in June. I had Kinley 2 1/2 years ago... where does the time go!?
We have so many memories from high school~it's where it all began! Plenty of bad ones but lets focus on the good here :)



Corrigan~junior year
South Padre~I think the summer before our Senior year.
Oh boy, Homecoming 1999
Junior Prom.. Me & Cammy

Senior Prom
The boys at Graduation.. Alex, Jeffrey & Chris
Our Senior Trip~ we took a cruise to Mexico
Snorkling at Xcaret..uh coldest water Ive EVER been in! I don't know how we were all still smiling!




2 comments:

Delores said...

FUN TIMES!!

Crystal said...

Thanks for the link!!! I just started one too but haven't posted or fixed it up yet!!