Sunday, May 16, 2010

Vanessa's Wedding


This is def the longest post I have ever done!
Last night we went to Vanessa & Jack's wedding in Evant.
Jack's family has beautiful land - these pictures do not even do it justice.
The wedding was so pretty & we had a great time with everyone. The weather held up even tho it looked like it was going to storm. They were so lucky!








My in-laws
Loved his cake!

Gotta go somewhere!!
Get it girl!

Cutting the cake!




Cousin Gary & Karen
Shawn & I


Ashlee & I ( a little blurry)
Jeremy & I (after I changed clothes!)
Heather & Emily (in her brothers shirt!)





*Also, if you could please say a prayer for the groom's friend. He was in an accident after the wedding & has some broken ribs, cracked spine & a collapsed lung.



1 comment:

lots of love said...

I'm goin to steal your pics of the cutting cake part! I totally missed it! They usually announce when they do that =( Gonna post my pics tomorrow. We took way too many still lol