Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day Stop #1

After opening presents at our house we headed over to PawPaw & Gi's for more fun!
As usual Kinley got way too much but she had the best time opening everything. Again, I just loved seeing the pure joy on her face this Christmas!

Emi & Kinley ready to open presents!


She got her a Rapunzel bicycle
She was so excited about it!


Dylan playing with one of the toys we got him..
Jeffrey got a new grill
The girls helping Heather open her recliner..
One of the things we got Heather & Byron


There were many more pictures but too many to post!
Thank you PawPaw, Gi, Weezer, Byron, Dylan & Emily for everything. We had a great Christmas!



1 comment:

lots of love said...

I love that Christmas "I'm Yours" outfit! I was kicking myself this year for not getting Rylie a Christmas one! lol