Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jeffrey is 28!

My honey turned 28 on Monday! The sad part is- I wrote "HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY" on his card. That would make ME 28..what was I thinking!? I clearly wasn't :)
Anyway~Jeffrey had a Star Wars party this year lol! Oh the fun I can have with his birthday!


More dump cake this year!
Opening his first present from us.. Glenn Beck & Bill O'Reilly tickets (this weekend in Dallas)
And Glenn's new book "Broke"
A zombie book~right up his alley!
And last but not least..

Daddy's very own coffee maker! Whoo hoo $9 on Black Friday!


We hope you had a very nice birthday, Daddy! You are the best at everything you do for us. We love you to pieces!
XOXO!






7 comments:

lots of love said...

Ok I have to ask, what is dump cake?? I saw yalls emails today & about him not liking real cake, so I'm curious what this is he likes over real cake! lol

~Shelly~ said...

Haha dump cake is more like a 'cherry crunch' or something along those lines. I use a can of apple pie filling, can of cherry filling, and pineapple filling. Then just a yellow cake mix. Dump the fillings in a casserole dish..then the cake mix on top. Melt a stick of butter and pour that on top. Bake at 350 for 45 mins or so. If the cake mix is still not 'done' just melt some more butter and pour over it. The top just needs to be golden brown :)

Mandi said...

Aww happy birthday the Jeffrey! Cute party btw ;)

Mandi said...

to not the -haha

Unknown said...

ahhh we make dump cake all the time!! :)

Laura Marchant said...

I am older than you people? Gosh thanks for adding a gray hair to my head, lol. Just kidding, Happy Birthday!

Crystal said...

TOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!! And i'm DEF going to try that Dump Cake!!!!!!!