Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving part 2

Friday we had Thanksgiving at my parents house. We just did a low-key meal with a couple sandwich trays & dips. But somehow I still managed to get just as full!!
My sister & Jeff could not come since she is so close to her due date :( But we are SO grateful for the reason they couldn't make it!
Jamie, Jeremy, Connor & Camryn came as well as my stepdads sisters. We had a good time & the kids played non-stop & watched Beauty & the Beast THREE TIMES! And one more time on Saturday morning........
but how could you resist saying no with this sweet, innocent, precious little face saying pleeeeeease mommy!?

On another note..
yes, we really did. And no, not on purpose!
I should have listened to my 3 yr old daughter when she told me "I looked like Nana" before I even left the house.

And then Connor, Kinley & Camryn took a bath together at the end of the night..

Hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!


2 comments:

Miranda said...

I LOVE the picture of the matchy clothes.. maybe next time you will listen to Kinley. ;) I wish we could have been with you guys this year. But someone pretty important kept me home. I have no idea who it could have been. Oh well next year it will be 12 of us around the table. Guess the need to put the leaf in the table.
And such a sweet picture of my girl. Give her a kiss for me.

Crystal said...

TOO CUTE! And love the matching mom and daughter pic! My daughter would FREAK if this accidentally happened to us, lol!