Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A 'Mele Kalikimaka' Christmas Eve



We had a "Mele Kalikimaka" themed Christmas Eve this year with my in-laws! My mom in law made this cool cheese ball in the shape of a pineapple & we had "Mele Kalikimaka" martinis ...& of course watched Christmas Vacation (our tradition)! It was a nice visit with not only PawPaw & Gi, but Grandma Davis & Aunt Gail as well! I am so blessed to have such great in-laws!


Grandma & Kinley
Haha-Kinley strollin around with Grandma's purse & walker!
PawPaw & Gi

Getting ready for bed-Kinley putting out the cookies & milk for Santa!

She was so excited!






3 comments:

lots of love said...

i've had that song in my head all this season for some reason! haha i cant view any of your pics on here for some reason. might be my computer? i'll check back on here again later to view them. glad yall had a good chrsitmas

Delores said...

Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Awwww so cute!!!!
Love, Mindy (forgot my log in :/)