Saturday, January 8, 2011

Easy Bake Oven

Kinley got an Easy Bake oven for Christmas & she has been dying to try it! We didn't have any extra light bulbs & then she got pretty sick so it's been on the 'back burner'..no pun intended :)
She finally got to make her a 'cake' tonight & LOVED it! She's ready to bake some more tomorrow!
She also got a cute little apron with her name on it for Christmas from my half sister, Missy. I got one too bc we like cooking together but Daddy was cooking with her tonight :)




Making her icing!
Cake is ready to go in!
Pure concentration!

Putting the icing on..
And I think she ate it up faster than I could get a picture!
But we had to end the night with a breathing treatment :/



4 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

How cute! I remember having one of those!!!

Ape said...

I LOVED my easy bake oven as a kid! I so want to get Aud one!! How did it turn out??

~Shelly~ said...

Umm haha well we might have left it in too long. It said 11 or 12 mins and thats what we did but it was a bit HARD! So we will try the cookies next time and not leave them in for so long. She ate it all tho but thats not surprising haha!

Mandi said...

Hannah would be so jealous!!