Monday, June 20, 2011

Exciting News!


On Monday June 6th we found out Kinley is going to be a..


And she is sooo excited!!
I don't go to the doctor until July 7th. I was originally going to wait until after the appointment to make the announcement on here & facebook.. but Kinley was already starting to talk about it.. and I knew I couldn't get away with it at work with eating crackers & 7up every morning! The sickness is starting to set in. Yesterday Jeffrey & I went to HEB for some groceries & I had to go get back in the car 1/2 way thru bc I thought I was going to toss my cookies :(
Anyway I will update on July 7 with the due date..it should be around February 17th if our predictions are correct!
I'm praying hard for a much easier pregnancy/delivery this go around. It was very rough with Kinley so please send a prayer or two up.. I'm extremely nervous about it!!


13 comments:

Rosie said...

Ahhh! I'm so excited for ya'll! Congrats!

Ape said...

WHOOO HOO!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YALL AND BABY OLIVER!!!

lots of love said...

I bet Kinley is so excited! Rylie's excited for her! Pregnant together again-for 3 months anyways! lol Hope it's easier this time for ya!

Nana said...

Well, Kinley had alot of exciting news on her little shirt----for sure!! Now we have something to really look forward to again!! Kinley will make a good "Big Sister!"

Too Spicy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Congratulations Olivers!!! So exciting!! I'll be praying :)

Delores said...

Can't wait!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! What incredible news! I am so happy for you guys!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! What incredible news! I am so happy for you guys!

Amanda Thompson said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you!

Miranda said...

I am so excited and happy for you guys. I can't wait till February!!!! So glad Macy will have a cousin close in age to her she can show the "ropes" too. HA
And I can't wait to see Kinley with her new baby!!! She is going to be a great BIG SISSY

Mandi said...

Blogger was giving me fits the day I tried to comment -but I am SO HAPPY for ya'll! Congratulations!!
Let me know if there's anything you need or anything I can do!

Crystal said...

Lol, u took 3?? Too funny! Just call me fertile Mertile...I even LOOK at a baby and I get preggers, lol! CONGRATS AGAIN!! I'm doing catch up on blogs!!