Thursday, June 23, 2011

Zofran


This stuff has been my best friend! I had been feeling really puny & sick to my stomach so I called the nurse & she said she would have Dr. P prescribe me some Zofran. I took it the first day I got it & felt immediate relief! The only thing is the side effect is headaches & I've been getting them right after I take it. I still don't want to eat much but I HAVE to eat cereal as soon as I get up! I wouldn't want it any other way tho! 2 more weeks until my appointment...seems like FOREVER!



4 comments:

Rosie said...

Oh no! Morning sickness is the worst! But, means you have a healthy baby :) Hopefully it stops soon. Mine lasted till week 11 then just ended. Ginger ale was my best friend!

Ape said...

so glad you got relief from the nausea!!! BUT boo for the headaches!! I can't wait to see lil oliver!!!

Shannon said...

That was my best friend with Reagan as well! :-) Hang in there! Can't wait to hear all about your first appointment!

Crystal said...

Hope ur feeling better!!! I had bad pregnancies with both the kiddos so I REALLY hope ur's goes smoothly!