Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ashlee's Shower


This past Sunday Kinley & I went to Ashlee's baby shower for Remy! Jessika & Skye went as well & we had a nice time visiting & showering them with gifts! Kinley had a great time with Rylie & Skye ..running around like monkeys!
I had to steal the 1st three pictures from Ashlee's blog.. I left my camera at home :(

Skye bear wouldn't be still for a picture! So Ashlee's sister snapped one of the 2 of them. Cute!!
Rosemary & Tiffany came too. It was nice chatting with them. I had never met Rosie in person- just through the blog world & facebook! Sweet girls!
Jess snapped a picture of me & my girl.. Kinley was laughing at Skye sticking her hands in the VCR player.. lol


Congrats again to Ashlee & David! We are all excited for Remy's arrival!



4 comments:

lots of love said...

aw so cute! so glad yall got to come! i have more good pictures i'll post on FB too!

Ape said...

glad she had a good baby shower!!! YOURE NEXT WHOO HOO!!!

Mandi said...

Hannah has Kinley's dress!

Crystal said...

Baby showers are so fun. Looks like yall had a blast!