Friday, August 12, 2011

13 Weeks


HELLO 2nd Trimester!!

I've been feeling much better & have gotten some energy back. We hung out with some friends last weekend & I managed to stay awake until midnight! I guess they had me entertained!
Kinley is just as excited as ever & things are progressing smoothly thus far. Next appointment : Aug 29th

Baby Details:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

I can't believe I'm posting a picture of a shrimp- bc I LOATHE shrimp..but that's the comparison it gave!


3 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Happy 2nd trimester!!! Seems like it's going fast already! Can't wait to know pink or blue - although my bet is on pink! :)

Miranda said...

I love your little shrimp!
And I am with Nicole, my money is on pink... =)

Crystal said...

Lol, I like butter bean instead!!! Glad ur feeling better!