Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Memory Lane


Well, we have sold our house & are closing on it Friday. I am happy, sad & scared all at the same time! Happy because we will finally get the house we can grow in & raise our little family in. Sad because we are leaving the only house Kinley has known- all her "firsts" were in this house & so many great memories with her. And then I'm scared because we are 4 months pregnant just about and have NO house! LOL! We are staying with my in-laws for the time being until we save up enough money for a down payment on another house as well as pay off credit cards so that we can have the most loaned to us as we possibly can. I'm praying we are in a new home before February comes.. but I think by Christmas we will be set, hopefully ;)


So~ just a walk down memory lane with our home sweet home..


We moved in when Kinley was 4 months old~time sure has flown by!

She LOVED the backyard & her favorite thing to still do is swing.


My first Mother's Day with Kinley! 7 months old..

Halloween/Fall at our house was VERY welcomed! It is my favorite time of year & we always had it decorated ~it felt so "homey" ..

Kinley had her 1st birthday at the house :) My little princess!

MANY Colts games watched!! Many Sunday afternoons & Monday nights yelling at the TV!

Miss thang got her very own playroom!

Christmas.. I loved Christmas at our house!

Kinley moved from her crib to her toddler bed..and helped Daddy put it together!
Another milestone reached here.

A few snowy days throughout the years! I loved our street on the snowy days!

Many birthdays celebrated..

And she loved helping us water the plants & flowers!

We had the best times entertaining our friends..

And our favorite..patio nights!

Can't forget this big announcement :) Found out we were expecting at home on a Monday morning!


I know there will be even MORE great memories with the next home & a new baby...but I will def miss this house! We are so ready tho for the next step! Kinley is excited about a new room & helping us pick out another place! Farewell 9908~hope the new owner is as good to you as we were :)



5 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

AWE! This brought tears to my eyes!!! Lots of memories made and lots more to be made!

Miranda said...

Why am I crying? I only spent the night there once.... Kinley was LITTLE!

Crystal said...

What a SWEET post!! U'll make many more memories and have these to fondly look back on! The most exciting thing about change is going thru it and discovering it's not so bad and u all have the strenght to get thru it. This will be happy changes for sure!

the shepherds said...

Ugh, I know this feeling all too well. I remember when we left Athens. It held a lot of firsts...you will make beautiful new memories and you will forget how you all once fit in your precious house....onward and upward!!! Proud of y'all.

Holly and Matthew said...

What a great post. Thanks for sharing!