Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mayborn Museum


This past weekend we took a trip to the Mayborn Museum. They have a new traveling exhibit there of Egyptian things I thought would be cool for Kinley. She enjoyed the camel & the mummy but other than that it was really for much older kids/adults.
We had a good time..even tho there were no boa's or hats to wear in the tea room (her favorite)!!
These pics are really bad but I forgot my camera so, you are stuck with cell phone shots!


Her on the camel!
With Daddy in the Mammoth site
Tea party room!

The fun mirror!
Bubble room! She thought this was so cool






1 comment:

Crystal said...

U know I have never been here and SO want to go!! My kids have been plenty over the years with school and daycares..I may have Tim take me. Are they open on the weekends?