Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back it up!


Well, we went to the doctor today to hear the heartbeat! It took a while & 2 tries but we finally heard it. It was a strong 165 bpm! Kinley was all smiles & was so happy to be there :) I don't know who is more excited about this baby.. me or her!
The other thing is Doc told me I was moved back from 12 weeks 2 days to 11 weeks 4 days :( Not sure why but I do what she says! So that puts me back almost a week. I should find out mid September what we are having!!


5 comments:

lots of love said...

that is SO bizarre to me that doctors move the due dates like that! my friend kept getting hers moved & it seemed like for no reason. and they'd move it just 2 days-like that really makes a difference? i'm confused why they do that? i was told i was measuring a week bigger but they didnt change mine. so weird!

~Shelly~ said...

She said the actual due date was the same bc it wasn't a 10 day difference. I dunno, whatever she says! I was confused but I just said OK!

Rosie said...

They did that to me by a whole week and i was a little disappointed... Oh well. At least you got to keep your due date.
And FYI-I know that the heartbeat test is just a wives tale, but Gavin's was 165 at first too! Maybe you're having a boy!

~Shelly~ said...

Was it really? Kinleys was always in the 150s! But she said its always high right here at first. We shall see!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Sounds like from just the heart beat ur going to be having a girl! My kids step mom just found out shes having another lil girl and the heart beat up till this point has always been high 150's and 60's!