Friday, October 14, 2011

22 weeks



So I have come across a few pregnancy blogs that have these questions/answers for each week or each month. I was thinking about starting it myself since most of these questions I can now answer! I'll probably do it once a month tho :) So here goes:

1. How far along~ 22 weeks (5th month)

2. Weight gain~ 4 lbs.

3. Movement~It's so crazy to think that I have been feeling her for 8 weeks already! I did not start feeling Kinley until this week & I was getting worried..but not the case with this little one! You can really feel her with your hand on my belly now :) She is pretty active at night..oh joy!

4. Food cravings~ I haven't had many "cravings" yet like I did with Kinley. I don't know if they are still to come or if I'm just not going to have it as bad. But I do enjoy pancakes for dinner, sweet tea (which is weird for me) & some sweets! If there is something that sounds good then usually I have to get it or at least have it within a couple days lol!

5. Emotions~ Again, I think with Kinley I was more emotional! I haven't cried at the drop of a hat this time or been moody (unless u ask my hubs-jk)! I've been pretty calm this time so far.

6. What I miss~ I miss having more to wear! Being comfortable at night.

7. Sleep~Again, I miss being comfortable during the night! The prego pillow doesn't do the trick this time. It hurts to turn over- I feel great on my back but don't lay on it long since that is "bad for the baby"...

8. Labor Signs~ NO! Thankfully :) Postponing that as long as possible!

9. Best moment of the week~ Jeffrey getting to feel the baby :)

10. Gender~GIRL! Presley Kate