Sunday, October 16, 2011

My baby is FOUR!!


Today was Kinley's 4th birthday!! Hard to believe she is already 4- it's even harder for me to believe it's already been a year since her 3rd! I feel like I just closed my eyes & lost a year!
Her party isn't until next weekend bc Jeffrey & I were both in a wedding on the 15th. So today (on her bday) we took her to Chuck E Cheese with the fam & then went back to the house for cake & presents!! She had a really good day & was so excited all day! Birthdays are getting really fun now that she knows it is her special day :)

Playin Mama's favorite game! Colorama (even tho it is more fun at Dave & Busters)!
One of my all time favorite pics of Miss PRISS!
She got a purple hair extension from Chuck E Cheese.. that darn thing just wouldn't lay flat lol!
Got her a puppy to take on walks ;)
She loves to play tea party with Aunt Gail so she got her very own tea set!
She went for Daddy after opening it :)
She even got a movie from Presley :)
Finally some new dress up clothes! Can't keep her out of them! I'm surprised she doesn't throw a fit to wear them to school!
I made her a cake for today.. I'm def no cake decorator but it was pink & that is all that mattered!
We love you Kinley Renee! Stop growing up so fast or I will have to stick ya in the freezer!! You continue to surprise us every day-I couldn't ask for a better daughter or friend! Love you to pieces!






1 comment:

Nana said...

Happy birthday Kinley! Nana and Papa love you! You are just growing up too fast!