Saturday, October 29, 2011

24 weeks

I was 24 weeks yesterday. Baby is almost 2 lbs and if by any reason she were to come now, with a long stay in the NICU she would most likely survive. But we won't hope for an arrival anytime soon!! I have been feeling good- just having a lot of Braxton's which I DO feel. Most women don't even know they are having them but mine are not so friendly. Other than that things are great! I go back to the doc on Tuesday :)


Here is a fabulous self portrait in the bathroom! I didn't like any of them that Jeffrey took of me so I tried it myself :/

And here I am 24 weeks with Kinley! This was July 07. I'm a lot bigger this go around! I do recall taking this one myself too lol!





2 comments:

lots of love said...

You're lucky you are small both pregnancies tho! It just doesnt agree with my body lol I think I remember that pregger pic with Kinley was after your kidney stone? At least you're past that point too right?! Hopefully NONE this pregnancy!

~Shelly~ said...

Aww ur so sweet! No this was 3 weeks before the stone! Ugh lets hope that doesnt happen again!!