Friday, October 28, 2011

ACL trick or treating

Last night we took Kinley to her schools Halloween open house! She got to go to all of the rooms to trick or treat-she LOVED it! It's a great turn out each year & I always enjoyed dressing up myself when I worked there & seeing all the kids in their costumes!

Ariel waiting in the car! It was too cold this year to wait outside before they opened the doors!
Wish her tiara was not falling off..or her bobby pin! Do they make hot pink pins? lol

Her & Mrs. Davis.. she is the science teacher for the whole school & Kinley loves her! I had her kids when they were 2- they are 11 & 9 now!
Ariel & Supergirl (aka Kinley & Ava)!
Gettin some loot!
These are her teachers, she was so excited to see them dressed up!
Too funny~she saw this Ariel twice in the hallways & they both just stared each other down! So on the 3rd pass we got their picture together!
Mrs. Hague (Papa Smurf) & my mom~they have known each other for years!
Got some shots outside with the blow up~too crowded for any before we went in!
This is her partner in crime @ school~aren't they cute!?
Strawberry Shortcake (Scarlett) & my little Ariel

Can't wait for more trick or treating Monday night!! I've got to find another clip for that wig! :P


No comments: