Friday, January 6, 2012

34 Weeks

It's hard to believe that I will have this baby in 5 weeks! I really hope our house is done so I can get in and wash clothes, bottles, get her room ready, ETC! It's been stressful but we are hanging in there!
Here is the monthly survey!

1. How far along: 34 weeks

2. Weight gain: 16 lbs total

3. Movement: 24/7! She is going to be a wild child I can already tell!

4. Food cravings: None

5. Emotions: You really don't want to know!!

6. What I miss: Laying down/turning over/getting out of bed with NO pain, walking with no pain. I've been having a lot of pelvic pain. Doc said it is from a certain hormone that releases when delivery "draws near" (had this forever) and it loosens all the ligaments & is pretty painful. It feels like my pelvis has broken apart! It's pretty extreme at night.
I also miss having what little bit of social life I had! I don't want to do anything with friends - so, sorry if I have offended anyone :( LOL! Im just not into it feeling so big & uncomfortable.. no clothes to wear.. lol! I'll be back to normal soon!

7. Sleep: I'm sure u can guess after reading #6 that it is rough at night! I am def getting ready for no sleep when Presley is here bc I don't sleep much now.

8. Labor signs: No true labor signs. A couple nights ago I had one BH after another for about 2 hrs - then had one big one all the way up my belly but only on the left side. I've had them the entire pregnancy but they seem to be coming more & more now. This chickadee better stay put till we are moved in our house- lol!

9. Best moment of week/month: I guess Christmas in general even tho Presley isn't here. It was a much needed vacation & Kinley was excited! She was all about Santa this year!

10. Gender: Still our Presley Kate


2 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

So exciting!!! When are y'all moving, btw?!?!

~Shelly~ said...

WHO KNOWS! Close date was originally this friday but theres no way they will make that!