Monday, January 23, 2012

36 weeks


Sorry I have had NO pictures to upload to the blog or have anything interesting to talk about lately! Heck, I dont even know where our camera is! Guess we better find it before Presley is here! Which brings me to my reason for posting..
Went to my 36 week appointment this past Friday. I am currently 2cm dilated & 70% effaced! Not sure if I will make it to my 39 week induction but still hoping that I will. I am confused as to why the doc won't schedule it? She told me last time I just have to be progressing first & then she would schedule it- which now I am & she still didn't make the appointment. So we will just wait & see what happens!!

Saturday was my "sprinkle" for Miss Presley! This was obviously taken with my phone.. more on that next :)

4 comments:

Ape said...

you have your baby shower to blog about come on now shells lol I dont think youre going to make it to induction date!! I can't wait to see miss p

~Shelly~ said...

Haha, yes and I didnt have my camera! So just waiting on my sis to send me hers.. and my mom! U just never know! Want to at least be in the house before stinker comes!! AHHH!

KendelRichards said...

ahhh i hope they schedule it for you!!! i have had so many friends that have had big babies bc they were late and already progressisng!!

Crystal said...

Pregnancy suites you! You're BEAUTIFUL!!!!