Thursday, January 26, 2012

House Progress

We FINALLY have a closing date for the house- Tuesday Jan 31. It has been a wild ride for me with not having a house and being PG living with in-laws & my parents :) Kinley hasn't been in her normal routine for 5 whole months & it has been stressful on us all!! But.. well worth it, right?! Right! Now if we can just get Presley's room all ready to go before she gets ready to go!! We plan on starting to move things in Tuesday night.. I'm not messin around! Presley's room is #1 on the list & then we can go from there.
Here are a couple pictures.. hard to take full pics of rooms and what not but you get the idea! More will come once we move in & find my camera!

Mailbox light got put on yesterday~it's the little things!

Our shower finally complete..
Drawers in my closet finally finished!
The mancave/playroom! I wish I could get a full pic of this room, I LOVE IT! It might just become the WOmancave!
Presley's room! I know, it's blue.. no, Im not having a boy. It's going to kinda be the 'sky' is what I have in mind. Her bedding has lots of pink so it will break it up :)
Kinley's room on the other hand.. I didn't know what to do with it! Her bedding is pink/brown but she wanted her room painted too. I didn't want it ALL pink bc there is so much pink in her bedding. So I still needed it broken up. SO we matched the brown in her bedding & came up with this. Similar to the old house but much more dark. We will be painting again later when we change up the bedding~lol!! Oh well! Her new furniture is antique white so it will still break up a lot of it too.. old furniture (now Presley's) was brown.


Cross your fingers that we get in & somewhat settled before Presley gets here!~!



2 comments:

Nana said...

All I can say is "HANG ON PRESLEY!!"

Ape said...

i can not wait to see everything all completed!!