Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby update


I went to the doctor this past Tuesday & since my appointments are not falling on the right weeks she wanted me to come in next week (at 36 weeks) to be checked. I can't set an appointment for the induction unless I am dilating bc I have no underlying problems.. so cross your fingers that I am at least a 1 by next Friday! She says she doesn't think I will have any problem dilating before 38 weeks bc I did with Kinley and this is baby #2 so things typically happen "sooner. " We'll see! Hard to believe our Presley is almost here!


2 comments:

Crystal said...

I had c-sections so I got to pick my dates. Both pregnancies were horrible but we all made it thru! And wow, it doesn't seem like you have been pregnant very long!!!

KendelRichards said...

ahhh i can't wait to hear about your new sweet baby!!