Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

I think this year was the best Mothers Day yet for me! My 1st one with just Kinley was obviously extra special, but now that I have both my girls & my family is complete it just makes it that much better! I am so thankful for my 2 babies! I love them more than anything in this world & they make me a better person! Seriously I could not imagine life without either of them :)

For lunch we went with my parents to Cheddars & then went back to their house for gifts! We had the girls pictures made at Portrait Innovations & gave them to our moms as their gifts. Will post those on the next post :) Anyway, the girls napped & then we met Jeffrey's fam at Elite for dinner.. yes, MORE food!!



This was my very 1st mothers day with Kinley in 2008.

 And my 5th one.. 4 yrs later ( Kinley was 7 monts old for the 1st one). 
Kinley's shirt said "My Mommy Is Fabulous!" I didn't pick it out or anything ;)

Unfortunatley I didn't get any pics with my mom this year! But she surprised me with a new pair of yellow box flops, a cute new pink & zebra ipad case & some chip & dip bowls I wanted!! 
Jeffrey is letting me go shopping  :D

And as I said.. we ended the night with Jeffrey's fam at the Elite. They have a COOL new patio so we sat our there and watched the Rangers play & enjoyed the evening!

Happy Mothers Day!!

3 comments:

Fun Kellie said...

you have a beautiful family...happy mother's day to you!!

~Shelly~ said...

Thanks Kell!

Delores said...

Loved the pictures!!!