Thursday, May 10, 2012

 Worlds Worst Blogger Award goes to me :(  One of these days I'll get back in the routine of blogging!
Here's just a rundown of what we have been up to.

On April 28th we had a host of friends over so all our kiddos could play! Cammy & Leon came down with their newest addition, Addison! I didn't get a close up picture of her but she is in the 3rd picture with Cammy! I was busy with food & Presley so I didn't get to take many picutres. It was really fun tho & we loved having everyone over & just relaxing!


L-R: Little Dylan, Christina, Jessika, Me, Cammy, Gina, Courtney, Whitney & baby Jaedyn!


 Us girls with our new babies! All of them are 2 weeks apart~ Addison born first, Presley & then Ella!

 This was taken last Friday the 4th! She was rockin her big bow!

 Miss Priss enjoying a walk around the neighborhood! First time not being strapped in the carseat!

 Big news for Miss K~we are taking her to her 1st Ranger game! She was so excited when she opened the mail & found her tickets ;) We are going Thursday May 17th!

Kinley had her 1st swim of the season last weekend! PawPaw & Gi just put in a new pool & it's all ready to go! She had a ball!

And one last thing~Presley has started grabbing on to her toys & playing with them. She loves looking at them &if they have music that is even better!

Presley is such a great sleeper (I hope Im not jinxing myself)! She has been sleeping all through the night for over a week now. It's been great. Normally she was waking up around 4am to eat & then would go back to sleep. But now she's sleeping all the way till about 7. Sometimes I have to wake her up in the mornings so we can get going.. it's crazy! Love this girl!


2 comments:

Ape said...

Awe i love all the little updates. I haven't been to great on blogging, i am forcing myself to get better lol

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Cute post! 'Bout time ;) Kidding! Kinley is gonna LOVE the game - so excited for her! And you :) And Presley is a doll! Hopefully I'll meet her before she's 3!