Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Acadia

We have been searching & searching for a new(er) Acadia/Enclave for a while. The last car payment I made I thought to myself  "I don't need to be spending this much a month!!" The next day we started searching hard core! And since we moved I drive an average of 40 miles a day. Plus a lot more on the weekends! It was not pretty on the gas card! I was getting about 14mpg with my hog..& as much as I LOVED my big ol SUV I knew it was the smart thing to do. I miss it.. A LOT but it's just a car right? I was really attached to it. It's funny bc I traded my Armada for an Outlook (same as an Acadia) & then sold the Outlook for the QX (same as Armada).. now here we are back to the Acadia! 
I do love it & it is SO much smoother than my QX! It's 4 years newer, 20,000 less miles, brand new tires, all the same options, better gas & cheaper payment~ so I feel very good about our decision! 


Some pics of it at the dealership- whom by the way was excellent to work with and I recommend them. Tranum in Temple is who we used. They went to auction for us and found ours bc the one they had we didn't like. 




 I am still getting used to this.. the backup cam is IN the rearview mirror! Mine was all in the navigation screen before so this is going to take some getting used to :)

After we got her home! Seems weird sitting in my driveway!




2 comments:

lots of love said...

pretty color! looks very nice! i wish i could move up to something with 3rd row that's small like the acura or acadia. my neighbors just got a new buick enclave and love it! they had a hummer before! lol

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Love it!!!