Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We  had a pretty good Memorial Day Weekend this year! On Friday Jeffrey, Alex, Presley & I went to lunch at Newks & that evening we had Alex, Brian & Jaimye over for "patio night!" We all had a good time hanging out & watching the Ranger game!
Saturday we hung out at my moms with Macy while my sister & Jeff were at the Gaylord for the weekend! We had some yum-o ice cream after lunch & just relaxed :)
Sunday we headed up to the Ranger game with everyone (as shown in previous post) & hung out.
 Monday we headed over to my in-laws house for more swimming with the family as well as a fish fry! Michelle & Patrick came in from Colorado & enjoyed the day with us! I did not get any pictures this time :( After we left their house we went back to my parents house for more swimming & cooking! Jeffrey cooked some burgers & we enjoyed the rest of the day. It was very busy & I was so exhausted, but we were glad to see Alex & be with our families! 


The Boy Scouts put flags throughout my moms neighborhood.. lucky!

Oh sweet Pretzel! She wanted this banana somethin awful! She made this face for about 5 minutes~until the banana was gone haha!

Nothing better on a hot summer day ;)

Papa with the jealous girls~lol! 

Miss Macy Moo ready to get in the water!


* I had a few more pictures to share but for some reason they won't stay rotated the correct way..? Oh well :)


1 comment:

lots of love said...

my pics do that too sometimes! i hate it! ugh.. presley and the banana still kills me!