Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

 This Father's Day weekend was a lot of fun! Saturday we went to the zoo with the girls. We tried to take Kinley over Spring Break & it was just JAM PACKED so we promised her we would go some other time. This weekend was that "some other time" & she was so excited! It was miserably hot tho so we kinda ran thru it all.. none of the animals were out anyway. That is the one thing I hate about the Waco zoo~ most all the animals are always up sleepin! Anyway Kinley had a good time & that's all that matters!




 After the zoo we headed over to my parents house. Jamie was in town with the fam so we let the kiddos go swimming (Kinley couldn't wait bc she was so hot at the zoo lol) & they just had a good ol time!
We gave Papa his present & tried to get a group photo..lol it just never turns out anymore :P Macy Moo wasn't there but we were thinking about her!

And then Sunday morning we all slept late! The girls slept till 9am!! So Jeffrey got a nice treat sleeping in :) 
We got up & brought him his presents in bed & then I took the girls to get some donuts/kolaches & brought some home to Dad!

Kinley made this sweet present for him at school. She painted a coaster- how cool! She was very proud!
I picked him up some portable speakers that you hook the iPad/iPhone up to for the patio. We love our patio nights & don't have any tunes since we moved! 
Who knew cologne was so expensive these days!? That was going to be his gift but I took off runnin when the guy told me the price! So I got him some body spray & all of this for the same price as 1 little bottle!
  I also got him the new Glenn Beck book on the iPad. 


 I got the picture that the people take of you at the Ranger games framed. I had forgotten all about it & found the "fan photo" card they give you stuffed in my purse the other day! I actually liked the picture ~ & we didn't get one of the 3 of us the day we took Kinley to the game so I thought it was perfect. Just missing Presley :(

Jeffrey decided to break out the golf clubs & practice on his swing! Kinley thought that was pretty cool & had to join in! Couldn't stay out too long tho in this dang HEAT! And it's not even August yet!

My 3 loves!
We ended the night with dinner at BJ's with his parents :)

Hope you enjoyed your Father's Day, Jeffrey! We love you more than any words could describe! You have been the perfect husband for me & you are the perfect Daddy to our little ladies. XOXO
We also want to thank our dads for everything they do for us! I consider ourselves very lucky to have such great men in our lives!! Happy Father's Day!



2 comments:

Ape said...

awe it looks like yall had a WONDERFUL weekend! sorry we didn't get to do the park, were gonna have to find something inside lol this dang heat is AWFUL!!! And you know I melt if i get too hot lol Happy fathers day Jeffrey!!

~Shelly~ said...

Its ok!! No worries :) We will have to do the jumping place or something although they dont know what the meaning of A/C is either!! Thank you- hope Bretty had a great one too!