Friday, June 29, 2012

SUYL~Kids Bedrooms

Show Us Your Life~ Kids Bedrooms


Presley's room! I think it is my favorite room in the house. I love how it turned out~just as I had imagined. That never happens!

Two things that sold me on this collection~ the tree decal & her lamp!

My very sweet friend, Kate, made her letters. Normally I would put them over her crib but I really wanted the tree to be there instead. It's all cute tho & it worked out great :) She couldn't have matched the colors any better!






And this is Kinley's pepto room :) It's perfect for me her!

I have since put more on her walls~I just don't have the time to go take more pictures & upload them- sorry :)





3 comments:

Megan said...

These rooms are SO well put together!! Love the themes and of course the PINK!!!! :)

Ashley Tremaine said...

Thanks so much for taking time to write on my blog...I appreciate it!! Your little girl rooms are PRECIOUS!! LOVE the blue wall color and Owl decals and lamp!! And love the pink and brown combo! Great job!

Natasha said...

I love the nature theme of the nursery! It is super-cute. I am (belatedly!) stopping by from Kelly's Korner.