Friday, June 1, 2012

Bittersweet

Today was Kinley's last day to be in Mrs. Duncan's class. She will start Pre K on Monday morning! It's so crazy to me that she only has one more year of ACL before she starts Kindergarten....KINDERGARTEN!!! It literally seems like YESTERDAY she started her 2 year old class! At first I was a little upset that she couldn't start Kindergarten this August (her birthday falls short of the cut off date) but I would like to keep her little as long as I can ;) 
Mrs. Duncan is such a sweet sweet person. She was my co-worker when I was working at ACL - many moons ago! She was always very good to me & I enjoyed working with her so I really wanted Kinley to have her. Kinley thinks the same about her that I do :)
Miss Baker was also a great teacher.. she babysat Dylan & Emily a lot when they went to ACL so of course we loved her too! 
Luckily the "getting good teachers" will continue into Pre-K! She will have another great teacher that I worked with & I am excited she will be learning new & bigger things! Kinley is ready for the move & has been talking about it for a week!

Thanks Mrs. Duncan for a great year!


1 comment:

Ape said...

awe our girls are growing way to fast!! I hope we get to see yall in the fall and meet the good teachers!!