Friday, June 8, 2012

Show Us Your Life-Kitchen Edition!



I love this kitchen- so much more than any other kitchen I've had! I've never had an island before now & I use it ALL the time! I love my double ovens- even tho I still have yet to use the bottom one, lol! 
The kitchen is where we do most all of our entertaining when we do have friends over! 



We have since put the "Home" sign up

One day the counters will be decorated more~for now its filled with bottles drying & formula/water! 


The breakfast room ~ we should have our window treatments finished next week!

My newest addition! I just need a piece of chalk & I'm all set!






8 comments:

lots of love said...

yay you joined in! i was hoping you would with your new home! i love the home sign! how did you hang it up? i wish we had some tile detail above our stove so just put a black decor piece sitting above ours but it's not hung yet. and i love how much space you have above your cabinets to decorate.

~Shelly~ said...

Thanks! Jeffrey used masonry screws..? I dont have as much space up top to decorate as I did in the other house but it still works! I am actually going today to get new stuff for our mantle- I changed things up a little in the living room & now our mantle is BARE bones! Anyway~ thank you & I have been looking at others- WOW!! Some of them are soooo gorgeous!

Ryan said...

Such a lovely kitchen!! I LOVE your cabinets and granite. And love that chalkboard, too - I'm so into chalkboard stuff right now!

Megan said...

What a pretty kitchen! I love your dark cabinets and all that space!

DeeDee said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful kitchen with us :)

Erin Branscom said...

I love your home sign! :)

SILLy stories!! said...

Visiting via KK's- love the chaulk board!

Tracy said...

Pretty kitchen and I love the decor!!