Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's the little things...


WHERE have you been all my life? Maybe I have just missed it at the store for 5 yrs? I don't know but I saw this the last store trip I went on & grabbed it. It was like $3 or maybe $4 but I don't care.. it saved me an hours time making dinner last night. I hate boiling & shredding chicken more than anything! Just heated it up & threw it in the bowl to mix with everything else. Thank you baby Jesus!!!!!! Now to see if there are different flavors...


2 comments:

lots of love said...

i'm guessing it tasted good too? i bought some flavored frozen chicken strips that were tyson for my MM lunches and it was so fatty i could barely get any good meat out of it =( so i've been still cooking every little thing for every little meal. kinda making it hard to stay on the diet! i'll look into this stuff!

~Shelly~ said...

It tasted good..there were some fatty pieces but most of it was just fine! I do want to see if there's some just plain chicken or even southwest flavors.. rather than the herb but that's all that was at the end isle they had set up. I was rushing!