Sunday, August 12, 2012

Meet the Bears

Saturday we took Kinley, Connor, Camryn & Presley to meet the Baylor Bears! We all had a good time & Kinley thought it was so cool that the players were commenting on her cheerleading outfit lol! She got all of the receivers autographs, tight ends & Art Briles. Jamie & I stood in line about 40 mins to meet Coach Briles while the kids went to play in the bounce houses. It wasn't a bad wait..we were in line with one of the players mothers & she wanted pics of Presley for his scrapbook she was making him (#55) & she ended up living really close to Jamie & Jeremy. Small world!

These next 2 pictures showed up on the Baylor Athletics facebook page Sat night...
Jeremy & Terrance Williams. He was his offensive coordinator in high school. Terrance was so excited Jeremy came to see him!
Presley & I waiting in line for Coach Briles
Having a good time with the kids..he was so sweet!
I need to print this out & frame it. I just hate that I didn't bring my regular camera!!
Sic 'Em Bears!


3 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like yall had a blast!

~Shelly~ said...

we did!!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

So fun!!! We should've gone!