Monday, August 20, 2012

Our weekend

This weekend was super busy! Daddy was out of town all Friday & most of the day Saturday :( I'm a HUGE whimp when it comes to staying "by myself" overnight! I really don't know how the military wives or anyone else does it! I would've stayed at my moms but they were out of town also lol! We just played a lot on Friday night & watched a movie. I think we finally went to sleep around 10:30.. I let Kinley sleep with me.. it was all her idea I swear! :)

Can you say MESS??????????

Saturday we had lots of things going on! Lunch date with Ashlee, David, Rylie & Remy was first. But of course not before nap time for Presley ;) We met up at El Con (my fav!) & the girls had a good time coloring & singing..ha! It was nice seeing them!
I didn't get any pictures but after lunch we had Jaedyn's 2nd birthday party to go to at the Jumpin Place! Thankfully Daddy was back home in time to help me out :P

And then Saturday night we headed out to celebrate Courtney & Nathan's 30th birthdays! It was on Courtney's sisters in laws land in McGregor & it was so so pretty! We had a great time hanging out with friends & their family. I'm just thankful I still have another year before I'm 30...phew!!!

Sunday I headed out on my own to do some "back to school" clothes shopping for Kinley. She's not really going "back to school" as she was never OUT of school but hey it was tax free so why not!? She got a lot of good stuff.. including this new Rangers backpack! She LOVED it!
Sunday night we just hung out & watched the Colts game :)

Glad this coming weekend is pretty uneventful ;)


No comments: