Friday, August 24, 2012

My 29th

I had a pretty great birthday this year! I got Kinley up to get ready for school & before she could think about getting dressed she jumped out of bed & said I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU! Jeffrey had taken her shopping the day before & he said she really wanted to get me a new Rangers cup.. so they went to WalMart thinking they would for sure have one & they had no luck. So they looked for a new t-shirt but the only one they had was one I already have. SO she made him take her to HEB & they only had football cups :( But they came across all of this & he said she HAD to have it since it was RANGER colors lol!! She was so excited! And had to get the M&Ms bc they are my favorite :) So sweet! Best present ever!

During the day at work my co-workers had a party for me. We do little parties for our birthdays & it's so nice & thoughtful. I really do love my job & everyone I work for/with. We had key lime pie & strawberry pie! So yummy!

For dinner we went to my favorite..BJ's! The girls had a good time too :)




Last year in my 20's, I better enjoy it!!


2 comments:

lots of love said...

oh girl i bought me a huge XXL bag of those peanut m&m's from costco awhile back. they're my fav too. i should've gotten you one for your bday! lol presley kills me with those big eyes. such a hoot. glad your bday was good!

Ape said...

im so glad you had a great bday!!