Monday, December 17, 2012

Ho Ho Ho!


We picked Kinley up from school early this past Friday & took the girls to see Santa. We didn't do the usual mall Santa because last year he must have had too many naughty kids sitting on his lap because he was a little rude. And that purple chair he sits in.. so hideous!! Those reasons plus paying $40 for a package of pictures that we never use is just getting harder & harder to pay for. So we went to Central National Bank & had them done instead. Such a nice Santa there ;) We got to take as many pictures as we needed plus they took professional pics that they will upload to their facebook page for me to save..at some point. They gave Kinley free hot chocolate (talk about winning her heart), a cookie & The Night Before Christmas book! She was thrilled. And I must say that Presley was so cute & did great with him! She really is enjoying her 1st Christmas!

This is our family photo..it's not at all what I pictured in my head. Presley is always happy but I think her teeth have really been bothering her (obviously) so she was very cranky & Kinley got hidden behind us. Oh well... I still like it ;) Kringle is also featured in the picture.. always watching!


I had no idea Jeffrey & I would be in a pic or I would've dressed more festive, lol!


Presley loves her some Santa!








We hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!!



2 comments:

Nana said...

LOVE ALL THE PICTURES THIS YEAR! The girls are beautiful! So glad Presley loved Santa!

Unknown said...

I hope that Santa is there next year! I'm pretty much over the mall Santa too - it's soooo expensive!!!!! Love y'all's pics!