Friday, December 14, 2012

Macy's Two!

 I can't believe Macy is TWO years old!!! She has grown & changed so much & so fast! Having babies of my own & with Macy living in Houston it's hard to see her as often as we would like. Every time she comes to town she has changed so much! She loves her KoKo (Kinley) & Presee (Presley) & I get a kick out of watching them play together.. so sweet! 

Macy had her party at the Mayborn Museum on the 8th. She had a Minnie Mouse theme with such cute  party things! 





I seriously love these next two pictures...


Kinley & Macy having a tea party ;)


Pretzel with her ears on! She was really grinnin!

 And the most beautiful picture of Camryn I've ever seen! Look at those eyes!

Macy did not want anything to do with opening her presents! She wanted Mama to do it by herself! Kinley.. the headbanger.

THIS is what she wanted to do instead! She knows what's good!!


It's so hard to get a picture of Macy! I don't really have one of her like I had hoped  to..maybe next year ;) 
Happy Birthday our little Macy Moo! Stop growing so fast!!



No comments: