Thursday, December 13, 2012

Jeffrey's 30th

Jeffrey turned the big 3-0 on Nov 29th. It's still so hard for me to believe we (or he) are now 30! Really? He was just taking me & picking me up from summer school yesterday! It's been almost 15 yrs since we started "talking" (at least that's what it used to be called). I can't wait to see what the next 15 yrs has in store for us. 
We got him a couple flags he has been wanting for the house & the Agenda 21 book. The other half of his gift was to take him to Books A Million for Glenn Beck to sign his book while he was here. But that didn't work out (after I stood in line the night before to get tickets)! Oh well!
Saturday December 1st I threw him a "Good Friends & Goodwill" party! So everyone had to go to Goodwill & find the cheesiest/most tacky outfit they could find! The winner got a funny prize also found at Goodwill ;)


I made his "beer cake" and had my pal Ashlee make the 'picture' for me :) I had his mom get me a bunch of old pictures for me to display. He loved it & was surprised!


Brian & Jaiyme lookin fab!

Photo op- look at that tush!

Derik..ohh Derik ;)

The fashionable clan! The ones that didn't dress up weren't allowed in the pic ;) Jk
Check out Brian's face..


 I love my guys! We were just missing Alex :(

Does Corey not look like Patrick Swayze!?

 Leon & Cammy - gotta love salmon pants & wolf shirts!

Matt & Christina looking hot, check out those socks of his!

Gina, myself & Cammy- oh boy we look GOOOOD! I love them!

Kate not dressed up & making me look bad ;) 

Winner winner chicken dinner! Who wouldn't want an awesome wolf to go in their new home!?

Happy Birthday my love! Hope you enjoyed the party :) I love you - cheers!


1 comment:

lots of love said...

David would love that Miller Lite can cake! I saw that on Pinterest and thought of his grooms cake lol Looks like a fun party!